For Emergency Fire Damage Cleanup Call 1-888-766-0128
Part of the cleaning services offered by Canadian Carpet Cleaning includes 24/7 Emergency Cleaning for fire damage and fire restoration. Our fire restoration experts are available exactly when you need them, 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
Our fire cleaning services are for people who have experienced fire or smoke damage in their home or business. When you experience an accidental fire, it’s extremely important to begin restoration and damage control as quickly as possible to minimize the long-term damage to your home or business. After a fire, smoke and soot quickly settle and accumulate on surfaces in the affected room, or rooms, which causes even more damage to your home and your possessions. Since smoke is driven by heat, it can quickly permeate other rooms in your home or business, damaging rooms that weren’t touched by the actual flames of the fire. Further, when the synthetic fabric surfaces of furniture are affected by smoke and soot, there is a very small window of time available before the item goes from cleanable to completely unsalvageable.
This is why Canadian Carpet Cleaning Emergency Cleaning services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Our fire restoration experts have the knowledge and experience to salvage your belongings, using their knowledge of chemical combinations and reactions to ensure further damage is prevented.
Fire Restoration Services:
- Remove soot from brass, aluminum and chrome items and surfaces
- Remove soot from delicate surfaces like tile, porcelain and marble
- Remove soot from furniture, upholstery, curtains and carpets
- Wall cleaning and window cleaning
- Dirty air and smoke extraction
- Carpet disinfection and cleaning
- Carpet replacement, as needed (includes installation and repair)
- Deodorization to remove odor
- Cut out and replace drywall where there has been water damage from fire hoses
- Remove carpets and underpadding
- Disinfect flooring underneath carpets and floors
Accidental fires can be caused by many different things, including smoking material, cooking mishaps and cooking and heating equipment malfunctions. Whether the damage is minor or significant, our fire restoration experts will help get your space back to normal.
Don’t forget to save our number in your phone book for when you need it!